Hello, I'm new here, I'm writing in this community because I have a problem which is bothering me since a week and I'm not able to solve it.
I have a form through I send an array of values using $POST.
The final goal I have to reach is to put all these values in a textfield, but every value have to be written in a new line. Because this content of this textfield has to be sent as an email.
The only solution I found so far is using the php function nl2br() but at the end of each line it leave an ugly
and I can't obviously send an email with all those "
To make the thing simplier it would be enough to know how to put that array in a simple php string. Then it's easy to put it in the textfield..
I really need help, I can't get out of this problem alone.
Thank you so much for your help.
Originariamente scritto da robbbbye nel forum PHP in data 28-09-2015 15:57.Discussioni Simili:
- pc post asseblato no acquisizione video help in Problemi post-assemblaggio
- si pu˛ mettere uno String in un Int  ?? in Java
- [C#] Rimuovere caratteri illegali da una string in Visual Basic e .Net Framework
- Array con dimensione modificabile e controllo di una cella vuota in un array di tipo
- [C++ - QT] vector o QVector? string o QString? in Programmazione