Ok so I'm thinking about getting this wheel. I know it doesn't have force feedback so I was wondering whether that's really a game changer? I can usually tell when a cars about to lose it's grip anyway and I currently play with a controller and besides, that's what practice is for -- discovering the limits of grip -- so what else can I learn through force feedback?
There's no way I can justify laying out $400 for a T300 and aside from FFB I don't really know what else it brings.
I already get pretty consistent lap times with a controller, they're not the quickest times in the world but they're consistent so I'm hoping a wheel will make me quicker thanks to better control.
Original Writen by MrFlibble81 in General Discussion Category, the date of 01-07-2015 15:17.Discussioni Simili:
- Thrustmaster T300 constantly uncalibrating on PS4 in General Discussion
- Looking for a Fanatec steering wheel for sale? in General Discussion
- Fanatec Universal Wheel Hub Sale in General Discussion
- Wheel stand pro v2 compatibility question in General Discussion
- Thrustmaster 300 RS Steering Wheel (and brake and gas pedal) Sale in General Discussi