If anyone is good with Excel, take a look at this Setup Sheet and see if they can reproduce something useable for Project Cars. I'd like to have something to put my base setup on and then write down any changes I make through testing so I know what works and doesn't work. A proper sheet to organize the information is the best way to go back to Base setup when something works or doesn't work. Here is the link if you are interested. I suppose if you want to spend $8.99 you can just print the Creator's sheet out and make many copies. Just thought there was a better way to customize it for Project Cars if anyone is interested.
Original Writen by Dynomight Motorsports in The Garage - Car Setup Talk Category, the date of 30-06-2015 04:14.Discussioni Simili:
- A45 AMG stability in The Garage - Car Setup Talk
- First things to change in a setup? in The Garage - Car Setup Talk
- Need Some Endurance Help in The Garage - Car Setup Talk
- Setup help in a gt3 Aston at zolder in The Garage - Car Setup Talk
- Formula A some help in The Garage - Car Setup Talk