I'm thinking of doing a little pit stop strategy guide/help as I have a little experience having analysed Sebring, Daytona, Le Mans and Bathurst 12hr.
I'm just wondering if I choose not to change tyres and just add fuel how does that effect pit stop times or is there no benefit and you may aswell change tyres if your filling up with fuel.
How long does it take to fill 120ltrs of fuel in a GT3? What fuel flow rate do you use for the calculation and is it the same for all types of car?
as a side note my previous work is here--- www.insidesecond.wordpress.com
Original Writen by jimmyb_84 in General Discussion Category, the date of 29-06-2015 16:39.Discussioni Simili:
- [General Discussion] How were you Disciplined as a Child? in General Non-Anime Discus
- [General Discussion] Would you risk your life for your country? in General Non-Anime
- [General Discussion] Bento Box in General Non-Anime Discussion
- Okay let's get serious ;) in General Discussion
- [General Discussion] ww2 soviet side cap in General Non-Anime Discussion