Hey guys!

I thought this was a good place to catch up with many of you.

I was thinking, there's a lot more I'd like to do, than just the same old pick up games at night. I'd like to include longer races with pit stops, random weather, damage on, etc. Maybe not all at once, but in time. I'd also like to get to some of those tracks we don't do often, or haven't done yet at all. Eventually & hopefully, a full season at every track and keeping standings.

Any way, for damage on & pit stop races, you want to be able to have solid respectful drivers, and since there is no ranking system or main chat room, it's hard to set up those types of races. And I know there are plenty of good drivers around in the evenings, I already have several on my Steam friends list.

I have a TeamSpeak 3 account, but I forgot Steam also has a voice chat built in. TeamSpeak is great for splitting off into different channels for different races, and truly is the best way to go, but I don't mind trying out the Steam version first, and figuring out how we can make that work. If not, maybe we'll look into TeamSpeak.

Let me know what you guys think.

Original Writen by Stocky in Multiplayer Event Planning Category, the date of 29-06-2015 15:16.