With my triple screen setup in surround, I am experiencing very bad FPS in Project Cars. Also the overall image quality is very low from all of the screens. I even got an Blue Screen Of Death (details below) while I was running the game.
Is there anyone with the same kind of setup who can tell me if this is normal or not? :)
My complete setup:
i5 4690k 3,5ghz
8gb 1600mhz DDR3
z97 gaming 5 motherboard
MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G
3 different 22" LG monitors (22MP55, W2261, M227WDP) , two of them are 75hz and one is 60h. They all run at 60hz connected by resp.: DVI - HDMI, DVI - HDMI, HDMI - HDMI.
Caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe
AA: All off
Motion Blur: Off
FPS Drops into the low 30s most of the time, but can reach 40/50.
Original Writen by Technoane in PC - Technical Help & Support Category, the date of 29-06-2015 11:25.
- Incremento performance in Hardware e Overclock
- [DOMANDA] Conviene passare alle Audio Technica h50x? in Schede audio, altoparlanti e
- Dubbio valutazione performance su Jmeter in XHTML e HTML
- gtx 960 vs gtx770? da Sami Blue in Schede video
- Forum Performance: vBulletin vs Xenoforo vs IPBoard