I remember having this issue during my old WMD Junior Member experience, but thought I ask again now that I have a wheel and am seeing the same thing.
What effect does "steering ratio" in a car's setup have on steering lock?
Am I mistaking this for steering lock? In the early days I think the "steering ratio" adjustment was disabled or meaningless when using a gamepad. But now that I have a wheel, I still can't see any change in front-wheel angle when the car is stopped and steering is full-lock.
Is it not the effect I've illustrated below, with the maximum steering ratio (on the "slow" end of the slider) in green, and the minimum ("fastest") ratio in red?
Screen Shot 2015-06-28 at 10.57.58 PM.png
What is it that "steering ratio" affects?
Original Writen by JohnnyDNGRSLY in General Discussion Category, the date of 29-06-2015 07:02.
- Looking for a Fanatec steering wheel for sale? in General Discussion
- Thrustmaster 300 RS Steering Wheel (and brake and gas pedal) Sale in General Discussi
- [General Discussion] How were you Disciplined as a Child? in General Non-Anime Discus
- [General Discussion] Bento Box in General Non-Anime Discussion
- [General Discussion] ww2 soviet side cap in General Non-Anime Discussion