I hope some of you experienced players out there can give me some useful tips. In tight curves when I slightly oversteer and lose my tail, I am not able to retain the car and get it steady again. In Assetto Corsa it is mostly no big deal, in Project Cars I have no clue how to do it. Did some races with the Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3 in Monaco and when I lose my tail it is like I am instantly getting sucked to the crash barrier. The drifting feels kind of strange don't know how to explain it better. I am using the T300. Any help is really appreciated. Thank you!
Original Writen by Jubei2011 in General Discussion Category, the date of 28-06-2015 16:29.Discussioni Simili:
- [General Discussion] How were you Disciplined as a Child? in General Non-Anime Discus
- [General Discussion] Would you risk your life for your country? in General Non-Anime
- [General Discussion] Bento Box in General Non-Anime Discussion
- Dirt ovals for PCars2 in General Discussion
- [General Discussion] ww2 soviet side cap in General Non-Anime Discussion