Played a number of MP races yesterday and on the few occasions when I would need to pit (due to 1st corner heroes divebombing, no doubt) sometimes my camera would be changed to the default cockpit camera view instead of the visor view (which is the only way to use TrackIR), resulting in me having to cycle through the views again to get to my desired view hopefully before control is given back to me.
Some of these resets also seem to reset my seat location, camera tilt, and FOV settings.
It hasn't happened enough for me to narrow it down, but maybe someone else wants to take a stab at doing more QA on this feature set?
Original Writen by Essobie in PC - Technical Help & Support Category, the date of 28-06-2015 14:03.
- [Bug Patch 2.0] Camera View Changes in Pits in PC - Technical Help & Support
- View setting locked on bumper cam in some MP races in PC - Technical Help & Support
- Camera and FOV settings in XB1 - Technical Help & Support
- Seat Position doesn“t Save for all Cars in XB1 - Technical Help & Support
- Thrustmaster t300rs Settings in PS4 - Technical Help & Support