So, I've noticed pcars uses a fair bit of system resources when in menus. My CPU use for pCARS64.exe is a bit over 50% and GPU usage is jumping around between 40-60%. Is there any particular reason for this? I know there is some fancy thing going on in the background, but I don't see why that couldn't be a video on loop?
Seems like wasted power to me.
Original Writen by QXTC in PC - Technical Help & Support Category, the date of 28-06-2015 11:20.Discussioni Simili:
- How to stop my wheel interfering with game menu. in PC - Technical Help & Support
- BAR vs PSi in PS4 - Technical Help & Support
- OCULUS SUPPORT BROKEN IN PATCH 2.0 in PC - Technical Help & Support
- Opening Credits & Menu Response in XB1 - Technical Help & Support
- 1 tip, 1 bug in PC - Technical Help & Support