Ok so I'll say a line regarding the game play of this sim, and you can reply which form of motor racing these rules or regulations came from.
-1- A stalled car sits on the starting grid the entire race?
-2- With cars (sometimes the race leaders lapping) approaching at speed, a car which has been off circuit is placed back onto the track, in the dead centre of the road?
-3- The starting lights sequence is exactly the same every race, people would more likely go on the green as its a timing judgement, as opposed to reactions of when the lights go out. (When green appears)
-4- After crossing the finish line, a vehicle can not only continue and burn any evidence of cheating fuel ie stops with 1litre of gas in tank. In this game its seems to force ppl to run dry and catch penalty.
Original Writen by Dam351 in General Discussion Category, the date of 27-06-2015 10:02.
- Electric/ Hybrid road racing series? in General Discussion
- racing line guide toggle? in General Discussion
- Overtaking is too risky in racing games in General Discussion
- Logitech G29 review/first impressions by Inside Sim Racing in General Discussion
- Racing as it starts raining during Career mode? in General Discussion