Ok so when I first got my T3PA-Pro with conical brake mod I calibrated the brake pedal by pushing it hard so it reached 100%.
I saved and did practice a bit. Using telemetry I checked I could reach 100% braking (red gauge full).
Problem is: each time I launch the game again this calibration is lot, I mean even if I push hard the brake pedal I almost don't brake at all. By checking the telemetry I find that the gauge fills up to around 30% and don't go further. So I have to recalibrate the pedal each time I launch the game which is pretty annoying.
Also the calibration process don't always work. I start the calibration, the clutch and accelerator pedals reach 100% fine but the brake pedal gauge sometimes don't even move or write "NEGATIVE". I have to save/cancel a couple of times in order to have a calibration that works (where I can see the gauge going up to 100%) And of course if I restart the game all this is lost again!
Do you have this problem too? Any advice?
Original Writen by Voxen in PS4 - Technical Help & Support Category, the date of 26-06-2015 19:41.Discussioni Simili:
- T300rs rotation problem in PC - Technical Help & Support
- Lemans 24h problem in PS4 - Technical Help & Support
- T300rs problem in PS4 - Technical Help & Support
- Disappearing Brake/Corner Markers (Video) in PS4 - Technical Help & Support
- fanatec csr shifter problem in PS4 - Technical Help & Support