I have a problem with hacking one multiplayer RTS game. When i change the value of one of the units statistic like shooting accuracy, reloading or melee combat skills, it desynces when i kill enemy unit or just do thing that uses one of this changed statistic. Also the changes of statistics arent saved on replay, only if i have changed the statistic before battle has started. So i have a question is it possible to change this unit accuracy statistic or to make units shoot better without changing it, without getting desync? Here's screenshot of 2 functions that have acess to it(red highlighted ones, also other 2 adresses have acess to unit shooting accuracy responsible for counting kills but they arent on this screen but also mov commmands). I have done some cheat tables to this game so if anyone would like to help me, i gonna share with it.
Original Writen by Feldmarschall in General Programming and Reversing Category, the date of 26-06-2015 19:28.Discussioni Simili:
- Is it my pit strategy or a bug? in General Discussion
- [Help] What am I doing wrong with my sorting algorithm? in General Programming and Re
- [Help] [Delphi]Make Aimbot in General Programming and Reversing
- [Coding] What can I do with a source code? in General Programming and Reversing
- [Question] Layout of c++ class in General Programming and Reversing