Time to vote for the July 2015 Member of the Month.
The following is a list of members that have been nominated for the award, along with a small reason for nomination:
(Please note that this list was gathered from the nomination thread, and the reasons were gathered from what members had written in that thread.)
- for posting all sorts of helpful things and releasing information on bullet spread in counter-strike
- for his continuous dedication to the Warface section. Whether his cheats are stellar or not is not the reason, it's because he's all-in when it comes to helping others learn and I wish there were more people like him around to offer a helping hand.
- for all the dedication and help in Warface session and for the great help he gives not only in threads as in private messages.
- for his continius help in the Warface section
- for his great effort on making a "GOD" hack for warface, and for his effort and will, who never stops or gets tired of updating it! He is "GODFACE"!
- for being the first guy who posted a really useful hack for Warface.His hack doesn't bring lag or bugs and it's very cool.
- for his unending support and dedication to Warface Universal Hack, he help a lot of noobs in the game including me. thank you sandy
- for his great effort on warface section
- for all their helpful posts in the CS section, and most notably their detailed tutorial here: http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/coreatemove.html
- Every one of their posts are straight to the point, descriptive, and extremely helpful. They have been far too unnoticed.
- since his posts are helpful and he likes to help people.
- for the unparalleled support, extraordinary findings regarding Warface communication protocol and continuous researches in such subjects. For example take a look at http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/wa-protocol.html and http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/wat-warface.html
- because he helps people out (especially on the cancerous csgo-section) and shares his work with the community.
- for his active role in csgo section
For everyone who is not familiar with the voting process, here are some notes on how the MotM vote works:
- The significance of the Member of the Month award is as follows:
The UC Member of the Month award is a prestigious award given to a single community member on a monthly basis. Based on a vote from community members, the award is given to the forum member that has shown exemplary achievement and potential in the UnKnoWnCheaTs community, and has shown great commitment to upholding the principles upon which UnKnoWnCheaTs stands for. A member who has been awarded the Member of the Month award has been distinguished as an asset to the UnKnoWnCheaTs community.
- Nominations are done the second to last week of the month, and voting is done on the last week of every month, there are 7 days to nominate and 7 days to vote. Nominations are handled publicly and any forum member is free to nominate a fellow member for the award. You cannot nominate yourself for the award. You cannot nominate a staff member for the award. You cannot nominate the current MotM for the award.
- Vote percentage totals are calculated on a weighted scale, with Registered - Level 1 members having a weight of 1, and Registered - Level 2 and above members having a weight of 2. Therefore, it is possible for nominees to have an equal amount of votes yet have different weighted percentages based on the rank of those who voted for the nominee.
- Voting is anonymous, and the vote tally will not be made public until the end of the month when voting is over. This is to enforce honest voting and so that the MotM winner will remain anonymous until the end of the month.
Good luck to everyone who was nominated, and let the voting begin!
Original Writen by Winslow in Member of the Month Category, the date of 26-06-2015 18:19.Discussioni Simili:
- Fatal error: Call to a member function execute() on a non-object - in PHP
- Make up to 500$ in over a month. in eBooks For Sale
- New Member First Post!!!! in Introductions
- Was scammed by http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2355099 in Scammer Grave
- Member Tagging 1.0.0 - Taggare Gli Utenti