The Supreme Court ruled Friday that same-sex couples have a right to marry nationwide, in a historic decision that invalidates gay marriage bans in more than a dozen states.

Gay and lesbian couples already can marry in 36 states and the District of Columbia. But in a 5-4 ruling, the court held that the 14th Amendment requires states to issue marriage licenses for same-sex couples and to recognize such marriages performed in other states.

The ruling means the remaining 14 states that did not allow such unions, in the South and Midwest, will have to stop enforcing their bans.

So I wouldn't be as annoyed with this particular topic as I am because it comes a day after the Supreme Court ruled on ObamaCare and called it "constitutional" which it's not. Regardless I'm sticking to the definition that marriage is between a man and a woman, not a man and man or woman and woman, they need to get their own word for marriage and until then they are a partnership.

There is only 2% in america that's LGBT and some how at this particular moment in time when our country is going to s*it elsewhere we are focused on this minor amount of people. It's all political and is part of what's destroying us from within.

A year in a half more of this bastard in office until he's out and I hope to god Hillary doesn't become his replacement. Then again she'll just tell us, "at this point what does it matter."

Original Writen by MoSteel in Current Events category, the date of 26-06-2015 16:29.