Even if i qualify first, and start first in the first race, my position in the second race seems wrong most of the time.
During the karting seasons, i always started last during the second race, until i noticed that if i complete the qualifying without speeding up
time after setting the fastest lap, it would allow me to start first in the second race also.
In Formula B though, it doesn't matter if i complete the qualifying session without speeding up time, i start at around eight place in the second
race no matter how i qualify.
This is super annoying and makes it really difficult to advance in the championship.
Original Writen by rockyxa in PC - Technical Help & Support Category, the date of 26-06-2015 15:34.Discussioni Simili:
- Flat tires after pit stop in career mode in PS4 - Technical Help & Support
- Bentley Continental in career mode in General Discussion
- Career mode puts me in the wrong races in PS4 - Technical Help & Support
- Qualifying in PS4 - Technical Help & Support
- Unable to join online qualifying in PS4 - Technical Help & Support