I've just completed the Formula Rookie events (i think) and got invited to a Historic event where i drive a Ford Escort MK1. To jump from a Formula Rookie car to this one was very different. Suddenly it was way harder to feel what the wheels did, when i locked or slipped. A lot of this has to do with the properties of the cars themselves, but still, it didn't give a good feeling. I managed to get the car somewhat better by adjusting the brakes and tire pressure, but there is no possibility of adding any more camber, which i felt the car needed.
Maybe i could benefit from some force feedback adjustments (t500rs f1), but i don't know what to adjust. I'd like more feeling from the wheels, when i lock under braking and some warning before it spins, but it (the wheel) don't need to get "harder" if you know what i mean.
Can anyone help me a bit here?
Original Writen by bjosim in General Discussion Category, the date of 26-06-2015 13:36.Discussioni Simili:
- Real event list in General Discussion
- [General Discussion] How were you Disciplined as a Child? in General Non-Anime Discus
- [General Discussion] Would you risk your life for your country? in General Non-Anime
- [General Discussion] Bento Box in General Non-Anime Discussion
- [General Discussion] ww2 soviet side cap in General Non-Anime Discussion