I have been slowly adding psn friends as I come across respectful racers online. Now that I have a solid group of people to race with, I find it hard to get together. I have a question and suggestion.
1. What is the best way to fill a lobby with friends? When I set up a lobby I can only invite 8 people at a time. Can I invite 8 people and go back and invite a different 8 people or does the second invite invalidate the previous invites?
2. Suggestion: give me a filter to find lobby's that my friends are already in so they do not have to stop and send me an invite.
Original Writen by joking_aura in Project CARS on Playstation 4 Category, the date of 26-06-2015 11:17.Discussioni Simili:
- Multiplayer, love it or hate it in Project CARS on Xbox One
- Project Cars VR in Project CARS on Playstation 4
- Project-Cars Dedicated Server Live App in Multiplayer
- 25hr bathurst track cars issues in Project CARS on Playstation 4
- I DO NOT BELIEEEEEEEVE IT!!! in Project CARS on Playstation 4