There are numerous posts on people having issues with wheels, when it comes to the t300, some people are being put off buying one by reports from others about problems, but without those who dont have defective wheels it is a one sided situation.
So what about it t300 users. Is your wheel still working fine? Or are you one of the people with a broken unit? Lets try and get a true feel for it and get those who arent having problems to join the party.
I have deliberately left it non platform specific, and am figuring issues like the centre spring are game specific niggles at the moment (hopefully patch two will sort those), so lets keep it to wheel working fine or broken/defective wheels (and pedals and shifters if you like).
Original Writen by Diablo944 in Off Topic Discussion Category, the date of 26-06-2015 02:30.Discussioni Simili:
- Cerco Thrustmaster T300 RS, Fanatec ClubSport V2 in Acquisto
- [CONSIGLIO] Switch HDMI (1 IN, 2 OUT) per collegare PC a 2 schermi in Altre Discussio
- Thrustmaster T300 constantly uncalibrating on PS4 in General Discussion
- New Balance 577 Wholesale,Cheap New Balance 577 in Scommesse
- Is there any Triggerbot like Clockwork? in Counter Strike: Global Offensive Discussio