I think it's against the rules to mention any kind of a website or organization that sells cheats. But it's kind of relevant and I do need help, hopefully I can somehow still get help without unintentionally advertising.

I got banned by a mod on aa because of my post on a conversational topic. I didn't break any rules they just strait up banned my for my opinion. The ban reason is a mocking of parts of my post. Anyway right now I'm trying to bypass this ban. I have spoofed my HWID using http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/do=file&id=14928 and I purchased a vpn and I am changing my ip. However for some reason the client still closes on login. This happens when they ban ether your username, or your ip, or hwid. However I don't understand why it's still happening when I changed all three of those things. Anyone know anything about it that I dont? Maybe my vpn does not effect that client? but doesn't the vpn use a virtual network adapter? so it should effect absolutely everything? Maybe I need to reboot my pc for the HWID changer to take effect? Could really use some help and advice. Thanks.

Original Writen by sergbot in Forum General Category, the date of 25-06-2015 19:56.