Since the in game chat is very laggy and unreliable my friends and I have been using SHIFT-TAB and messaging via steam chat in the overlay. I have noticed that if you have the steam overlay open when the track is loading you can select 'drive' but when you exit the pit lane the game doesn't give you control. Keyboard doesn't respond either and the only way to fix it is to CTRL-ALT-DEL and manually end process on project cars, then restart.
Another possible cause of this is using steam overlay whilst auto-pilot is taking you down pitlane.
I noticed that this happened to some other people as well last night in my online races, dead cars at the exit of the pitlane!
I have searched this and don't see it in the known issues thread.
Original Writen by OnyxD in PC - Technical Help & Support Category, the date of 25-06-2015 12:15.Discussioni Simili:
- Opening Credits & Menu Response in XB1 - Technical Help & Support
- Use keyboard for more controls in Project CARS on Playstation 4
- Overlay per caps lock e bloc num in Windows
- [RDLC][MICROSOFT REPORT] Come organizzare il layout in Visual Basic e .Net Framework
- CS:GO Hack OpenGL Overlay ESP (updated)