I tried searching for this, but is there a work-around for the High Tire Pressures when pitting. I was running a Online Multiplayer race and lost 28 extra settings while I was changing the Pressures BACK TO WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED AS TWICE BEFORE. I made sure to exit out and save them in my pit strategy twice during my warmup session. I did not experience any other issues. I was at Oulton Park International, on Xbox 1.
If anyone knows a work around or a way to save these Pit Strategies so the Tire Pressures are correct Please enlighten me. This issue will cost you positions on the track.
Original Writen by Dynomight Motorsports in XB1 - Technical Help & Support Category, the date of 25-06-2015 11:51.Discussioni Simili:
- BAR vs PSi in PS4 - Technical Help & Support
- [Bug Patch 2.0] Tire Temp Issues After Pit Stop in PC - Technical Help & Support
- OCULUS SUPPORT BROKEN IN PATCH 2.0 in PC - Technical Help & Support
- Newbie Question - tire wear in PS4 - Technical Help & Support
- PITstops in PC - Technical Help & Support