Wonder if anyone else has had this issue and can help.
I needed to uninstall PC from my PS4 to clear up some space quickly this was after installing the day one patch and the recent one. Now after I have installed the game from disk again and the update it is only letting me play one track as it would if the day one patch wasn't installed. What I think is happening is my ps4 somehow thinks I don't need the day one patch and is not downloading it, only the new patch, I have tried the delete and install the game twice now and is getting a bit annoying so any help at all would be appreciated
Original Writen by Craigrofo in PS4 - Technical Help & Support Category, the date of 25-06-2015 10:36.Discussioni Simili:
- Career Mode Reset Issue in Project CARS on Playstation 4
- 25hr bathurst track cars issues in Project CARS on Playstation 4
- Dubai Autodrome GP - Cut-track Bug / Track Boundaries in Project CARS on Xbox One
- Does track grip increase during races? in Project CARS on Playstation 4
- Project Cars on the brink of greatness or the Pre Owned Section? in Project CARS on X