Firstly sorry if this is the wrong forum, I play the XB1 version so I assume that this is where I should be posting questions.
My friends and I have been hotly contesting certain facts about tuning for tire temperatures. Let me preface this by saying that in the game we all agree that the tires stay cooler for longer when the pressure is set higher. I have a set of friends (with real life track experience) saying that according to the laws of physics, the tire temperatures will be higher if you set the pressure to be higher. I can agree with what they are saying knowing that gas expands when it is heated. What I do not understand is why in the game the opposite appears to be true. Are there unknown factors? I assume with how well the physics are rendered in this game that the engineers of this game have it right and my friends have it wrong.
With that said, regardless of the reason, what target temperatures are we looking for from the tires to attain peak grip?
Thanks in advance for helping me understand.
Original Writen by snewkirk2 in Project CARS on Xbox One Category, the date of 24-06-2015 23:44.Discussioni Simili:
- First time on Project Cars in Project CARS on Xbox One
- Multiplayer broken for me at the moment. PLS HELP/FIX! (xbox) in Project CARS on Xbox
- Xbox One Multiplayer Stability Discussion in Project CARS on Xbox One
- Xbox Live has to be the culprit for problems in Project CARS on Xbox One
- Overall State of Project Cars in Project CARS on Xbox One