Wheel (Fanatec CSR)
INPUT METHOD SELECTED
Wheel + KB/Mouse menus
Seems to happen regardless of track/car. I do race GT3 more than others.
HARDWARE (on PC)
2500k||7850 4GB vram||16gb ram||120gb SSD
It seems that more often than not when you use the steam overlay during loading for a MP session (and potentially offline as well? Haven't checked), you have menu control but once you join the track you have no input. Wheel does nothing, and neither does the keyboard. Only option is to kill and restart.
Workaround would be to just not use the steam overlay during loading, but that's a nice chance to chat with people.
Original Writen by QXTC in PC - Technical Help & Support Category, the date of 24-06-2015 20:51.Discussioni Simili:
- Skip to end of session bug in XB1 - Technical Help & Support
- FFB in PC - Technical Help & Support
- OCULUS SUPPORT BROKEN IN PATCH 2.0 in PC - Technical Help & Support
- Hanging when simulating to end of qualify session in XB1 - Technical Help & Support
- 1 tip, 1 bug in PC - Technical Help & Support