Tension is building around the world.
China claiming 90% of the South China Sea, USA and Japan who are repeatedly ignoring them.
Russia's invasion of Krim and Putin's war games in Europe.
People have for too long lived in a bubble where nothing will happen in our day and time. When the opposite is so plausible that it is scary.
If your country went to war, or someone invaded it, would you defend it or would you run and hide?
I'm not sure what I would have done, but I am guessing I would enter military service if our own country got invaded.
Original Writen by hireshi in General Non-Anime Discussion category, the date of 24-06-2015 17:50.Discussioni Simili:
- [General Discussion] How were you Disciplined as a Child? in General Non-Anime Discus
- [Personal Life Discussions] Your best vacation/adventure/experience? in General Non-A
- [General Discussion] Bento Box in General Non-Anime Discussion
- Okay let's get serious ;) in General Discussion
- [General Discussion] ww2 soviet side cap in General Non-Anime Discussion