Welcome to My Game Shop!

Here you can view my current stock available for sale via PayPal. I sell all of my stock for less than MSRP. Always. If you don't see what you're looking for, feel free to message me and I will reply with the price. Not everything is negotiable in price, but some items are. The list below is just composed of the games that are selling like.. well, whatever sells fast, really. They're selling like games that sell fast. Yeah, let's go with that. Leave a reply here or pm me with the game, dlc, xbox live membership, or whatever you want and I will get back to you with the price within 12-24 hours at the most.

Q & A:

Q: Are these keys legit?
A: Yes, always.

Q: How are you able to sell the keys for so cheap?
A: My uncle has been running a wholesale business for years. He contacts game publishers and gets wholesale shipments in from them, then resells the keys for a profit, while still keeping the prices lower than MSRP. Other websites and companies have contacted his for business purposes, such as supplying keys for giveaways and promotions. I help out in the company and have access to the keys, which I am allowed to resell. Everything is guaranteed genuine and unused as always.

Q: Any experience with selling these?
A:Yes, scroll to the bottom of this post.

Q: How often are you asked to explain your source of keys?
A: Over 9,000 times per day. (Not really, but a lot.)
Most Notable Games List:

• Grand Theft Auto V (PC) [NOT PERMITTED TO SELL HERE DUE TO MPGH'S RULES]
  • Grand Theft Auto V + Pre Order Bonus (PC) [NOT PERMITTED TO SELL HERE DUE TO MPGH'S RULES]
  • Grand Theft Auto V Online (PC) Shark Cash Cards [NOT PERMITTED TO SELL HERE DUE TO MPGH'S RULES]
  • Mortal Kombat X [various editions] (PC)
  • Various CoD Games
  • The Witcher 3 (PC)
  • Dragon Age Inquisition (PC)
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse
  • Battlefield 3 (PC)
  • Battlefield 4 (PC)
  • Borderlands
  • Borderlands 2
  • Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
  • Batman Arkham Knight (PC)
  • Killing Floor 2 (PC)
  • PAYDAY 2
  • Cities Skylines (PC)
  • Any LEGO Title
  • Any 2K Title
  • Xbox Live 12 Month Membership

and many more! If you do not see a game that is listed here, please comment below or PM me and I will get back to you ASAP!

Reviews:

Game Key Shop in Shops
Game Key Shop in Shops
Game Key Shop in Shops
Game Key Shop in Shops

Original Writen by Brandon523 in Shops Category, the date of 24-06-2015 18:02.