Hello community,

I am a 48 year old retired Professional Land Surveyor who now has time to learn Graphic Arts on my new Wacom pro Pen & Touch via various software and get serious about my Sim Racing. I heard all the talk about Project Cars and even though I am jumping on the "Band Wagon" late in the development I still want to be a part of this community and start doing my part to help project Cars meet all it's goals and expectations.

For myself I have invested in a nice racing wheel set (G27 with H shifter & pedals) and a nice DXRacer Max Series chair. This is a nice set up but what I am going to work towards is a slick DIY sim racing cockpit. So if anybody has pics of their set up let me see them so I can get some ideas. I have no idea where to start but I am sure I can find something out on the web.

Lastly I would like to make some friends here so I am part of a team. I am an amateur make no mistake. But I have a nice PC with G35 Headphones for Team Speak or can get whatever voice program I might need. I am going to install a new sound card so feel free to make suggestions about that too. I have been looking at the Creative Labs cards and ASUS. I don't see many other brands I recognize.

Well that's about it, I hope to see you on the track,

" Make your own luck"
OS: Win7 Prof. 64bit CPU: i7 5960x 3.0ghz Octocore GPU: Titan Black 6gb RAM: 16gb GDDR5 MoBo: Rampage V Extreme Storage: RAID Zero 250gb SSD, 2x2tb Seagate Hybrid Drives in 5 slot hot swap cage Audio: Realtek HD, Display: Dell ST2320L 60hz Note: Steam games kept on D drive (D & E are the 2tb Seagate Hybrid Drives)

Original Writen by squibjb66 in General Discussion Category, the date of 23-06-2015 22:13.