Hi everyone. Just a note here for you.

If you are people who complain and rant about this game being bad please take a look at this.

As you can see Project Cars has moved quite a bit from its initial build and as a programmer my self it is hard making big applications and there are bound to be some bugs. If SMS didn't bring the game out when they did you lot would be complaining that thy had not released the game and all that they stole the money you gave to help them to make the game. You can't have everything in life you know!

Since you can tell Project Cars has moved along way. This shows promise that the bugs in the game can be fixed and that people being the game are notified of the issues and are trying to fix them.

If you don't like the game then don't play it. Wait until a new update is released that fixes the bugs or just sell it. No need to rant and online.

Also this is not my video. I do not take any credit for this.

To mods: Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. I just thorn this would get more views this way.

Original Writen by Kart14 in General Discussion Category, the date of 23-06-2015 17:51.