Started my first F1 season. First race on Dubai. I was a beast with the LMP but having trouble not spinning out on tight corners with the F1.
I've read a thread on this forum about setups. But I'm not interested in having the world record time with a setup or something. Just wanted to know what I could change to have less spinning out without changing 20+ settings.
What is a fast and easy way to setup the F1 car to make it more driveable? I'm totally new to setting up cars..
Or just any help or tips are welcome aswell.. Am I driving it the wrong way or something??
Original Writen by Lagoa in The Garage - Car Setup Talk Category, the date of 23-06-2015 10:39.Discussioni Simili:
- First things to change in a setup? in The Garage - Car Setup Talk
- Blank Setup Sheets in The Garage - Car Setup Talk
- Need Some Endurance Help in The Garage - Car Setup Talk
- Setup help in a gt3 Aston at zolder in The Garage - Car Setup Talk
- A few Cars which I need help with. in The Garage - Car Setup Talk