I came out of the pits with about 10 minutes to go in a 2 hour multi class career endurance race at Road America (Driving the #3 Audi R18 w/80%AI). All of the brake marker signs went missing from the side of the racetrack while I was in the pits. I thought maybe the AI cars ran them over, but even the signs hanging in the air off the fences were missing too. Thought this was a weird bug. is this a known issue? I uploaded a video showing the aftermath of the racetrack with the missing signs.
Original Writen by LM24z in PS4 - Technical Help & Support Category, the date of 23-06-2015 09:56.Discussioni Simili:
- BAR vs PSi in PS4 - Technical Help & Support
- OCULUS SUPPORT BROKEN IN PATCH 2.0 in PC - Technical Help & Support
- Changing brake balance while driving doesn't work (DFGT) in PC - Technical Help & Sup
- T3PA-Pro + conical brake mod calibration problem in PS4 - Technical Help & Support
- 1 tip, 1 bug in PC - Technical Help & Support