Hey I was wondering if anyone familiar with Road America has any good tips for the setup on that track, particularly for an FR vehicle. It's a really fun track to drive and has a great rhythm to it (IMO), but I can't seem to get my settings just right. My research indicates that it is a very one-sided track (lots of strain on the left side front but not so much on the right side), so some disparity between left and right settings is expected, but I can't seem to get the camber or tire pressures set up properly to even the tire temps out. I have literally maxed out the negative camber on all of the tires and all but the left front still do not have a hotter inner temp than the outer temp, and beyond that, I'm too afraid of ruining the handling to offset the tire pressures by a significant amount, since the right side seems to lose temp quickly, especially in the front. What gives?
Original Writen by coolhandluke88 in The Garage - Car Setup Talk Category, the date of 23-06-2015 07:24.Discussioni Simili:
- First things to change in a setup? in The Garage - Car Setup Talk
- Blank Setup Sheets in The Garage - Car Setup Talk
- Need Some Endurance Help in The Garage - Car Setup Talk
- Setup help in a gt3 Aston at zolder in The Garage - Car Setup Talk
- A few Cars which I need help with. in The Garage - Car Setup Talk