So recently I've been working on a subtle hack that has esp and a recoil crosshair which is somewhat accurate.
I've been wanting to get NoVisRecoil for my hack but I can't figure out how.
I've tried some approaches but they altered viewangles(which I don't want) or didn't work anyways.
I have tried setting pcmd->viewangles to compensate(which was dumb), using setviewangles(which was also dumb) and zeroing out vecpunchangs all of which didn't work at all.
I would really appreciate any help with this :)
Original Writen by hexaGone in CounterStrike Source Category, the date of 22-06-2015 22:36.Discussioni Simili:
- [Source] WEB-based game idle panel in Counterstrike Global Offensive
- [Source] U70 (v1.35.0) in Payday 2
- [Coding] VB.NET Bhop Source? Want to learn in Counterstrike Global Offensive
- [Source] Drawing Competitive Rank textures in Counterstrike Global Offensive
- [Source Code] MW3 Source D3D in Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats