The main reason I'm releasing this is to build a portfolio of my programming skills. It's only been tested on Windows 8.1 but it should work on all versions of windows. Linux is not supported and probably never will be supported.
- translucent walls
- all walls are able to be penetrated by bullets
- VAC3 secure (operates entirely in ring0)
- easy to use
- does not modify ANY game files
Setup is easy.
If your Steam games library is installed in the standard location it will setup automatically. Otherwise it will ask you for the location of your games library. Then just launch CS:GO and own the competition.
Let me know if this works with other source engine games, it may be cross compatible. I haven't tested it with anything besides CS:GO
Original Writen by chilledrum in Counterstrike Global Offensive Category, the date of 22-06-2015 08:58.Discussioni Simili:
- [Help] I need some script pls HELP ME in Counterstrike Global Offensive
- Neo wallhack in Counterstrike Global Offensive
- [Release] A bad triggerbot in Counterstrike Global Offensive
- [Release] nHack v2.0 | External GlowESP | in Counterstrike Global Offensive
- [Release] clockwork's tiny hacks #11g in CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks