Did Formula races on Azure Circuit (Monaco) last night, and every single time I exited the Pit Lane mid race I got a penalty for "track limits".
The Pit Exit on Monaco goes through T1 so the Pit Exit car speed matches the driving line speed off the straight into T1. The Pit lane should be the entire length of yellow line separating pit lane from the track limits.
Please fix. Right now to avoid the penalty you have to cut across the yellow line marking the pit exit into high speed traffic/the braking zone for T1.
Original Writen by Chris_PDX in General Discussion Category, the date of 22-06-2015 00:21.Discussioni Simili:
- Azure Circuit: pCARS arcade mode :( in General Discussion
- [General Discussion] How were you Disciplined as a Child? in General Non-Anime Discus
- [General Discussion] Would you risk your life for your country? in General Non-Anime
- [General Discussion] Bento Box in General Non-Anime Discussion
- [General Discussion] ww2 soviet side cap in General Non-Anime Discussion