Hello everyone, since today is my birthday. I will be selling everything at a cheaper rate .

ONLINE MONEY :

10,000,000 = 1.99
20,000,000 = 2.99
30,000,000 = 5.99
50,000,000 = 8.99

Please note that currency is in USD

If you want to buy more than 50 million or any other amount, please contact me by Skype or pm me.

Skype - dylanzz95

Tell me your ID through skype, I will add you and invite you to lobby session only and I will begin the money stacking.
This is 100 % safe and discreet, I will assure you if that your money is lost. I will compensate you for it in additional giving you 1,999,999 for free.

ALREADY SOLD TO SEVERAL CUSTOMERS AND ENSURED IT IS SAFE !
GET UP TO 30% DISCOUNT IF YOU WANT TO BUY AGAIN

Bundle : Car modify + 50 million = $12.99
How it will work : We will meet up in a lobby, pass me the car that you bought from the official website and has a tracker.
I will then upgrade your engine, exhaust, tint , brakes, turbo and others to max. Please note that several of my friends which tested for me said that it is working after quitting the game. Hurry up and get this bundle while it is still available !

Payment Method:
Paypal
Steam Credit

You can either put your username here or add me on skype/pm me .

Thank me or add my reputation if you like my service !

SORRY FOR REPOSTING !
I try to keep my prices reasonable so that you guys could afford it. Thank you and have a nice day !

Original Writen by dylanzz95 in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops Category, the date of 21-06-2015 18:02.