actually fast honor/Ashran reputation

Utente Esperto L'avatar di Flavio88
    Hi,

With the Ashran changes in 6.1, Ashran isn't a server by server instance anymore, so pretty much eachtime you enter it you'll enter a clean instance
    You can abuse this to get several honor/ashran rep really fast:

1-Enter Ashran
    2-look for Treacertains ( here's an incomplete map with treacertain spawns http://i.imgur.com/Dkyxciy.jpg )
    3-Once you've tried all the treacertains spots, just /afk out
    4-Re-enter Ashran, it will most enjoyly be another instance and some treacertains might well be available again
    five-Repeat

I get around 200 fragments per run in average and it takes me around 5 minutes, so it is potentially 600 honor every 5-ten minutes just running around, and Ashran rep

I received fairly much a complete honor gear from that in three hours just looting stuff and felt enjoy i might share it

Utente Esperto L'avatar di Flavio88
    what do you mean just /afk out? you mean walk out of ashran and walk back again in?

Utente Esperto L'avatar di Blattaderrt
    what do you mean just /afk out? you mean walk out of ashran and walk back in?
    When you form "/afk" in Ashran, you will be ported out of Ashran.
    He means this.

Utente Esperto L'avatar di Breedoexete9s
    where is the exploit?

that's right, nowhere. it's a guide, and swapping ashran instances appreciate this is an intended behaviour.

too all those treasures take 1five min to respawn, and if you know the place of all of them (your map is indeed incomplete) and if you attfinish some events, you will be in a position to catch them all in around 15min.

yet gotta give some credit, it's an useful book (and not exploit) for all those ppl having no clue and spamming bg to get honor gear..

Membro L'avatar di Pedori
    besides you can catch them all in five minutes and when you go out and come back again in it's a distinct instance and you can grab them once more if they're availcapable in this instance, you are basically server hopping in Ashran, there is no way that's intfinished

Termini piu ricercati:

Nessuno Ŕ atterrato su questa pagina da un motore di ricerca. Almeno, non per ora...