Hello, following much deliberation i have decided to resell an account i bought on here. I had the hope of twinking the account i got out yet due to time and the fact im near to exams has meant that this is no longer possible.

Firstly, the F2P account.
------------------------
degree 20 Troll [email protected] - level 20 Troll Shaman | WoW globe of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
+Wconsumeher-Beaten Fishing Hat, Stfinishel's Wedding Band, Brilliant Necklace

level 20 Tauren [email protected] - stage 20 Tauren [email protected]
+Weather-Bconsumeen Fishing Hat, Tree Bark Jacket, Mindthrust Bracers, Inherited Mark of Tyranny, Bequconsumehed Insignia of the Horde, Bloodied Arcanite Reaper, Musty Tome of the Lost, Dignified Headmaster's Charge, Devout Aurast1 Hammer, Grand staff of Jordan, Wild Feralcenter Spaulders, Preened Ironfconsumeher Shoulders, Swiftness Potion learned, Poison Extrmotion Totem

degree 20 Tauren [email protected] - degree 20 Tauren Shaguy | WoW world of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
+Inherited Insignia of the Horde, 2x Discerning Eye of the Beast, Wconsumehered Observer's Shield, Keller's Girdle, Mystic Vest of Elements, Thick Bronze Necklace, Arena Grand Master, Mindthrust Bracers, Aged Pauldrons of The 5 Thunders, Preened Ironfconsumeher Shoulders, Venerready Mass of McGowan

those are the very best ones on the account, yet there is as well :
degree 20 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW globe of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
stage 20 Goblin Hunter | WoW globe of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
stage 20 Goblin Rogue | WoW globe of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
degree 20 Troll Priest | WoW world of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

The WoD Account, currently with gametime to pimp out some Veterans
----------------------
level 20 Worgen [email protected] Arguswacht - degree 20 Worgen Mage | WoW globe of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Grandfathered! Walking Boots
+Stfinishel's Wedding Band, Arena Grand Master

stage 70 Orc [email protected] - level 70 Orc Shaman | WoW world of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Grandfathered! threex Bloody Dancing metallic (unused), threex Spirit of Conquest (unused), Vicious War Wolf
[email protected] Aldor, Resist-Gear: Medallion of Karabor, Phoenix-Fire Band, Ring of Arcane Shielding, The Frozen Eye

stage 100 Tauren [email protected] - level 100 Tauren Shaguy | WoW globe of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
+ilvl 670 PvP-gear, ilvl 6three4 PvE-gear

degree 90 Orc [email protected] - degree 90 Orc Shaguy | WoW globe of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
Legfinishary Cloak, sample Deviate Scale Belt (used)
There are a lot more level 90s etc on the account, but those are the fairly best.

The account has the following heirlooms:
Hellscream's War staff, Hellscream's Decapitator, Hellscream's Cleaver (nhc versions) There is a hc version of each heirloom (currently on the 3 90s).
1xInsignia (2 a lot more of them are currently on other characters), haste trinket, Dread Pirate Ring
PVE Cloth Shoulders+Chest, Leather-Intellect Shoulders+Chest, Leather-Agility Shoulders+Chest, Mail-Intellect Shoulders+Chest, Plate-Crit Shoulders+Chest, Mail-Agility Shoulders
Grandfathered! Brawler's Razor Claws 1XBDS, Devout Aurast1 Hammer 1x BDS, Repurposed Lava Dredger BDS, Dignified Headmaster's Charge BDS, Venerin a position Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge BDS, Bloodsoaked Skullforge Reaver BDS, Venerin a position Mass of McGowan BDS, the PVE shields/offhands

3 BDS and Spirit of Conquest scrolls unused too, grandfathered, grconsume looking enchants!
BDS= Bloody Dancing metallic

The original account post can be found here: TwinkInfo.com Forums | world of Warcraft WoW Twinks

I'm looking for around ú50, or an account with a grandfathered 19, prefer a caster with Jutes/Inferno, on either US or EU yet prefer US.
Thanks for looking