Get the correct aggro count

Utente Esperto L'avatar di Blattaderrt
    Hello,
    instead a theoretical question: right now I get all units I am in combat with by iterating over all units I get by calling EnumVisibleObjects and filter out these who target me.

Now there are some special conditions atleast in the version of WoW I work with:
    If a mob is stunned it wont have a target for the length of the debuff. Same goes for fleeing aswell feared mobs.
    one can easily previously mentionedcome this by adding disorders to the deliver the results which retrieves mobs I am in combat with but isnt there a much better response?

maybe somewhere hidden in WoW.exe theres a get the job done which determines if a mob is in combat with me which I didnt found till now? Or is my solution really the best I can get?

Thanks in advance

Utente Esperto L'avatar di Blattaderrt
    last edited by Corthezz; four Hours Ago at 02:four6 AM.

Utente Esperto L'avatar di hneykslar
    Yes there is a function which returns you a thrconsume-appreciate value. it is basically the threat which is shown you at the portrait of a monster or inside an addon love Omen Thrconsume Meter.

Membro L'avatar di Pedori
    Yes there is a give good results which returns you a thrconsume-adore value. it's basically the threat which is proven you at the portrait of a monster or within an addon adore Omen Thrconsume Meter.
    Thanks. Lets hope this do the job alcapable exists in the client version 1.12.one

Membro L'avatar di vinacciak1
    Thanks. Lets hope this function alcapable exists in the client version 1.12.1
    Nope.
    filler

Termini piu ricercati:

Nessuno Ŕ atterrato su questa pagina da un motore di ricerca. Almeno, non per ora...