[Theory] Accidental Roll-back

Utente Esperto L'avatar di Breedoexete9s
    three nights ago, my girlfriend and I were leveling 83 alts in Uldum. We bought up to the quest where you select between gold or reputation (link below). I chose the reputation, she chose gold. immediately after the quest and used the products (her gold, my rep), we were each disconnected. notion nothing of it at 1st since we logged back again in and continued where we left off.

final night when we log in to our characters, the quest items we used prior to the disconnect were availready again to be used. I used mine and became frifinishly with the Ramkahen faction.

If you have any ideas why this came about, I would like to reply your questions.

I'm really suspicious as that disconnect right after using that item, somehow is related.

Quest in question: Escape From the Lost metropolis - Quest - globe of Warcraft

Utente Esperto L'avatar di repoblantga
    It happens occasionally. Quest goods or other goods will on occasion remain with the characters even following a rollback again.Causing a rollagain or server disconnect is suspicious, yet constantly happens with someone using a script they shouldn't have - not for tuning in a quest.

Utente Esperto L'avatar di ibabayadd8
    Quest in question: Escape From the Lost city - Quest - world of Warcraft[/QUOTE]

I suspected there is some type of exploit potential with the rewards from this quest. I always took the gold, which is contained in a bag and has to be opened, and historically that has had duping potential. I'm guessing the ramkahen rep is the same. RAOV came out with some stuff around this principle.

There are individuals out there who probably know much more around this but are probably choosing not to comment. They may possibly or may well not contact you privately, but its not up to me to out them.

Banned
    Quest in question: Escape From the Lost metropolis - Quest - world of Warcraft

I suspected there is some kind of exploit potential with the rewards from this quest. I always took the gold, which is contained in a bag and has to be opened, and historically that has had duping potential. I'm guessing the ramkahen rep is the same. RAOV came out with some stuff around this principle.

There are individuals out there who most likely know much more around this yet are most likely choosing not to comment. They might well or might well not contact you privately, but its not up to me to out them.
    see out guys, batguy is on the rise and he's looking to ruin your plans!

Termini piu ricercati:

Nessuno Ŕ atterrato su questa pagina da un motore di ricerca. Almeno, non per ora...