Risultati da 1 a 2 di 2

WoW Account 4 100's

Utente Esperto L'avatar di Queffoeve

WoW Account 4 100's

Looking to sell my WoW account i have had it simply because vanilla and recent events are forcing me out.

Account contains 4 degree one00's Hunter, Shaguy, Warrior, and a Rogue, all of them are on US-Tichondrius Horde.

There is a small over 1 million gold spread across them and the Hunter and Shaguy are mythic ready.

Have gladiator tabards on 2 characters hunter and a stage 80 Dconsumeh kevening. Dconsumeh knight is on US-Cenarius Horde.

Can as well sell my entire battle.net account that has diablo 3 with reaper of souls and beta feat of strength, starcraft 2 with middle of the swarm, and heroes of the storm with alpha and beta stage four0 portraits and ranked play ready.

cost is negotiin a position looking for around $one500 for the entire account and $800 for the WoW account solo.

PM on ownedcore then will setup speak time via skype or other VoiP.

Utente Esperto L'avatar di ibabayadd8

Re: WoW Account 4 100's

last edited by firsttimefinaltime; one Day Ago at oneone:54 PM. Reason: forreceived server and faction

Termini piu ricercati:

Nessuno Ŕ atterrato su questa pagina da un motore di ricerca. Almeno, non per ora...

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi