Wildstar to go F2P - Will you play?

Utente Esperto L'avatar di repoblantga

Banned
    I don't believe i will play it. I don't want an additional WoW. If I am going to play another MMO I want it to be distinct then WoW. That is just my opinion.

Banned
    Wildstar WAS and IS great, but i do not think F2P will employment with this kind of game.. The core of WildStar is PvE and raiding, and i don't think we will view any fresh new raid as fun and difficult as the two that came with the release : Genetics Archives and Datascape.
    I'm afraid they'll take the easy way adore GW2 and only release shitty events where you'll only have to grind, brainless F2P actualy. x)

I don't play anymore, yet i realy hope Carbine will maintain releasing fresh new raids with the same quality boss mechanics, yet i actually don't believe so.

Utente Esperto L'avatar di Breedoexete9s
    Wildstar in my opinion is a great game, I actually fail to comprehend how it failed so massively.

I may well give it a shot. I'm not a massive fan of all the restrictions they place on the extraneous stuff though.

won't play, will reverse for certain !

Banned
    I could give it a shot. I'm not a huge fan of all the restrictions they put on the extraneous stuff though.
    What do you mean? Are you referencing the cosmetic F2P restrictions? I get that they're annoying but obviously they cannot make a F2P game with no restrictions, most companies take it to the extreme where you can pay to gain a huge advantage above other players, it looks love they've purposefully avoided this which is great

Termini piu ricercati:

Nessuno Ŕ atterrato su questa pagina da un motore di ricerca. Almeno, non per ora...