looking for a refreshing bot or anything along those lines.

Banned
    Well I was botting in mop and took a break. following playing legitimate for the past couple of months and lastly running out of gold. I'd fairly like a recent bot that I would gladly pay for to help stage up my fresh new toons and farm me gold for my main account. too looking for script writers as well that may make me special scripts to make gold etc. feel free to post here or message me on Skype Pkrehemker

Membro L'avatar di vinacciak1
    Well I was botting in mop and as wellk a break. following playing legitimate for the previous couple of months and eventually running out of gold. I'd love a clean bot that I would gladly pay for to assist degree up my clean toons and farm me gold for my main account. as well looking for script writers as well that might make me special scripts to make gold etc. feel totally free to post here or message me on Skype Pkrehemker
    Not sure what you're saying here you mean pre-existing bots can't assist you get gold? Or, if you're worried around the entire Honorbuddy new ban wave, maybe try out Rebot.

Utente Esperto L'avatar di Breedoexete9s
    I'm just not sure which bots are relevant and such or the finest per se

Banned
    I more or much less stopped using Bots because quite like august of last year and final yet not least ran out of gold and wish to discover a good bot to use for leveling and gold. I used honor buddy before yet wondering if that's still the quite best or is there something better

Termini piu ricercati:

Nessuno Ŕ atterrato su questa pagina da un motore di ricerca. Almeno, non per ora...