Mage bis ready to beyond raid/enchanting 300/three00/tailoring 300/three00/rank one1 pvp, has many epic items, has an email address. Has 500 gold on an account.

I ordered a leveling from 56 to 60 - 2 days !

really fast and Ryan is constantly present for you if you have some questions.

I ll recommfinish this service for ereallybody who needs some powerleveling services on Vanilla servers.[/QUOTE]
buyd 59-100 1-3 Days pocket, I was fairly shocked on how fast those guys d1 their job. I've alin a position buyd their service on vanilla and now I've tried retail they did everything smooth! Most legit powerlevelers around.
buyd one-60 3-9 Days. these guys did really fast fantastic service, the Ryan himself is the best man I've had deal with. Will purchase again!
one-60 Ryan is a great seller and effortless to get in contact with. Took much less time than I had orginally expected-- will use again
just sold an account to this guy. fast payment and good service. can recommfinish.. +1
we talked for a bit on skype and agreed to a price correct after some time. I too spoke with one of his workers and they were each fairly kind. the transaction went safe for both parts.
Sold an Nosalrius Account to this man! Stand up guy. Would offer with again.