Some Advice please.

Utente Esperto L'avatar di ibabayadd8
    i'll just give some backstory,
    I obtained diagnosed with Cancer as i had been really feeling really tired all the time, i even stopped playing wow, and i had to take time off career and lastly i had to stop occupation, its been a nightmare as i had direct debits for things enjoy my Broadband,mobile phone, wow sub, electricity etc etc, and when the direct debits went out and no wages went in it caused me problems in charges, i obtained into debt blah blah blah and ive been struggling ever because.

I hadnt been playing Wow as the trconsumement (chemotherapy) created me quite feel even worse, but i actually wanted to play and fill my time a bit, so ill tell you what i did stupid i know yet desperate times, desperate measures.

I had no gametime on my main Vanilla Acc with 550 days /played Warlord title (Vanilla and Cata RBG) you get the idea, so for some reason clicked pay with paypal and found out i received a day or 2 while pending, so i was appreciate SWEET! lets go purchase a Wow token get some gametime.
    I had about one4k gold, and requireed 40k so i was appreciate **** it, get the bot out run some firelands trash proreport until i have 40k and go and buy a wow token.
    Well it was all going well i used the paypal trick 2 or 3 times and acquired up to three0k gold, then bought Banned.

Stupid i know, but tbh with my situation i was at my wits finish with not having the funds for gametime and went about that mental attitude of '**** it whats the worst that can happen' as i toughly play much anymore.
    Permanent Ban thats what can happen, Im not even as bothered as i notion i would be yet im 42 now and played because vanilla but ive toughly been playing, im very up and down with my cancer one day ill quite feel ok have power and want to play wow the next day i can struggle to get off the sofa, so what i was doing was putting on gametime and i was too ill to play so i started with a totally free bot to attempt and make up the lost time when i may possiblynt play.

Now my question to you guys is do you believe i must pay three0 odd Euros for an unbanning service, id definitely pay 30 euro for acc again although ill struggle to afford it, its just im very worried around wasting 30 euro if the acc cant be unlocked.

Soon as the ban hit me i used a vpn changed my IP to Ukraine logged into my other wow acc, stripped him naked sold all his stuff and made a shit load of level 1s called asdwsd and changed my battle net password, then a few days later i reported id been hacked or my 1one year old son had messed around on my account and downloaded anything he mustnt and i told them Teamviewer and a Remote Deamon exe. had been running on the PC. they sent me back the standard reply i have to appeal it.

This is the moment time ive been banned, i dont know wether to try the appeal myself or pay 30 euro to seph for his unbanning service? what do you guys believe?
    Oh the other thing, my gaming PC broke think it needs a contemporary motherboard, so i downloaded wow on to a various PC its the one my son uses now my old 1 and botted from that PC for 2-three days so i dont know if that makes a difference.
    Id be happy if i might well get it reduced to 6 months as im gonna buy a battlechest tommoro.

Thats a stage any1 know whats the cheapest you can get the battle chest for now?

Thaanks guys and dont be as well difficult on me lol i know ive been a bit stupid. already bconsume myself up a bit no need for others to kick me although im down

Utente Esperto L'avatar di Breedoexete9s
    last edited by Generaldark; one6 Hours Ago at 05:2one PM.

Banned
    It sounds adore un-banning services aren't working very well in this ban wave

Banned
    I was hoping to attempt and get it changed to a 6 month ban as a substitute of permanent, that way if my treatment is successful and i want to select it again up i can, if treatment fails who cares i wont be playing wow lol.

And i was just gonna get a battlechest cheap to mess about with in the meantime.

Utente Esperto L'avatar di repoblantga
    Are you certain you acquired perma my account says "banned" but in the email it says I was receiving 6 months.

Utente Esperto L'avatar di ibabayadd8
    don't bother with the unbanning services wont position for HB ban wave,

yeh and make certain that you read the email correct, must state 6 month suspension of license and all licenses in battelnet will show up banned from the ban wave.

last edited by jimmyamd; 4 Hours Ago at 06:0eight AM.

could be u bought not perma?

Termini piu ricercati:

Nessuno Ŕ atterrato su questa pagina da un motore di ricerca. Almeno, non per ora...