Risultati da 1 a 2 di 2

Utente Esperto L'avatar di repoblantga

I ordered a leveling from 56 to 60 - 2 days !

really fast and Ryan is usually current for you if you have some questions.

I ll recommend this service for everybody who needs some powerleveling services on Vanilla servers.[/QUOTE]
    purchased 59-100 1-three Days pocket, I was really shocked on how fast these mans done their job. I've alcapable buyd their service on vanilla and now I've tried retail they did everything smooth! Most legit powerlevelers around.
    buyd 1-60 3-9 Days. these mans did extremely fast terrific service, the Ryan himself is the finest man I've had deal with. Will purchase again!
    1-60 Ryan is a grconsume seller and easy to get in contact with. Took much less time than I had orginally expected-- will use again
    just sold an account to this guy. fast payment and wonderful service. can recommend.. +1
    we talked for a bit on skype and agreed to a price correct after some time. I too spoke with 1 of his employees and they were both really kind. the transmotion went secure for both parts.
    Sold an Nosalrius Account to this man! Stand up guy. Would deal with again.

Utente Esperto L'avatar di ibabayadd8

Re: WoW★Vanilla★1.12.1★Extreme★Fastest★Power★1-60★Level

total Scammer.. Makes Himself feel Trusted with this site, every damn comment here is fake created by him.. complete bullshit.. i have all the screanshots with the conversations on skype

Termini piu ricercati:

Nessuno Ŕ atterrato su questa pagina da un motore di ricerca. Almeno, non per ora...

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi