Risultati da 1 a 2 di 2

2x Vicious Saddle - 2 accounts nonetheless works.

Utente Esperto L'avatar di repoblantga

2x Vicious Saddle - 2 accounts nonetheless works.

I looked around the forum and may well not discover any similar topics but i know they fixed the 2 accounts, 2 challenge mode gold thing yet they haven't fixed the pvp mounts. thus if you have 2 accounts open when your Primal Combatant (100 threev3 or 40 RBGs) achievement pops you will get the achievement on the other account and thus the vicious saddle mailed to each characters. The mounts when you select them from the vendor are BATTLENET account bound so you can just sfinish it to your main account. I personally have all of them on my primary but was nice to becapable to give the character i actually pvp on the mount for once too. If you are missing the Wolf, Horse or Raptor it's a fantastic way to catch up on the missed season mount or potentially you might save your token for the new Kodo next season. I did not even realise this still occupationed until i saw both achieves in gchat. I'm not certain if it'll work on a low degree love the CMs did.

PS : bear in mind the mailed token is not battlenet bound but the mount is, so get the mount then send it.

Sorry if this is a repost yet i just concept i'd give folks a heads up before the season finishs in a few weeks. I didn't think around posting it until awhilst right after so i just have the SS of the wins and mails

2nd account DK

main account Paladin

Membro L'avatar di vinacciak1

Re: 2x Vicious Saddle - 2 accounts nonetheless works.

last edited by Levix; 17 Minutes Ago at 09:57 AM.

Termini piu ricercati:

Nessuno Ŕ atterrato su questa pagina da un motore di ricerca. Almeno, non per ora...

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi