Greetings!
simply betrigger the "Official Launch" of the game is actually soon, i decided to sell one of my Hero of the Storm Accounts, i used to play because early Beta.

"Battle.net Account has only Heroes of the Storm as game attached to it and nothing else. Used it with invite since Closed Beta."
"Click here"

All the detailed In-Game & Account info is below and i'll as well include some screenshots.

Account data :

In-Game details :
- Account Region : EU
- Account degree : 40 ( All ~ 300 Games Played Manually / Never used Bot )
- Heroes Obtained : 1three ( ready to join "Ranked" Hero League )
- Detailed List of Heroes : Click Here
- Rank on Hero League : 50 ( Haven't played / also Ranks will be reseted at game Launch )
- Gold on Account : ~10250 (Click here / could be much more cause i will play much more games)

BattleNet Account particulars :
- Account isn't my Main, was only registered to be played in Beta.
- E-mail was as well formulated for this Battle.net Account and i can give it permanently to you. ( Nothing else is registered with this E-mail Account)
- Account's Name BattleTag can be changed once. ( And i would as well prefer to be changed. )

price is actually nereceivediready cause there are no current costs on the markets for HotS Accounts yet. i will contemplate all the offers and go with the highest bidder.
Payment Method : PayPal

* too have much more 40 stage Accounts for "SALE" with a lot more / less Heroes. So if this is sold i'll put another 1 on the marke.
* If i forobtained to add something, i'll edit my post as soon as possible.
* really feel free to add me on Skype and ask me any facts contemplateing the account. Skype : Nasayer.gfx

Thanks in advance!
Waiting for your offers.