Trying to test out some importing / exporting for M2 records.
I've used Glitchys MES Version 18.104.22.168 to import a test model I've created in 3ds max.
The model itself looks fine, yet the skinning is completely off.
3ds Max View
The texture itself is a 102fourx102four blp.
I've tried exporting the model as it was, breaking and detaching each face as a separate object, but none of that produced any difference.
I'm currently making a patch record with the m2, skin and blp document only.
Any idea?Discussioni Simili:
- [Wordpress] Import post da un file sql custom - in WordPress
- Car model invisible in PC - Technical Help & Support
- Misure gomme sul libretto e A3 SPB import - in 8V/8VA/8VS (2014 ->.)
- [Request] Working M2 model injector for WotLK (3.3.5a)
- UV Map corruption in custom model import for 3.3.5