descriptors - quick and slow updating ones?

Banned
    When looking into the details of how my bot behaves if have discovered out that the descriptorfields which I am using commonly are updating at a as a substitute low frequentie. I discovered other descriptorfields which are updating at a superior period and thus yielding slightly much better details for decision making. The offset from the slow updating ones to the fast updating ones is (in the situation of the character I am currently using) -0x2A98

Is anyone aware what those other (fast updating) descriptorfields really are? And why are they typically not used? Or have I been using the wrong ones the entire time?

I would be grateful if anyone might enlighten me.

Membro L'avatar di vinacciak1
    Not all descriptors are updated till our client requests an update from the server or meets some other conditions. view MIRROR_FLAGS.

Utente Esperto L'avatar di repoblantga
    Not all descriptors are updated till our client requests an update from the server or meets some other conditions. watch MIRROR_FLAGS.
    may well you elaborate a bit much more on how the MIRROR_FLAGS play a role in this? Thanks in advance!

Termini piu ricercati:

Nessuno Ŕ atterrato su questa pagina da un motore di ricerca. Almeno, non per ora...